At this time, our center is making efforts to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19) to our patients, clients and staff. We are asking screening questions, prior to entering our facility to identify those who are at risk of COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process.
If you have an appointment, please call us at 229-814-1072 and we will greet you at our front door.
If you do not have an appointment, please call the above number to speak to someone for further guidance.
It is important to stay home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus. Please help us protect our vulnerable population by answering these questions
Do you have any symptoms?
• Fever (temperature above 99.0F forehead/ 100.0 oral)
• Shortness of breath, or lower respiratory infection symptoms
• Generally not feeling well
Have you had potential exposure?
• In the past 14 days, have you or a family member been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
• Have you traveled internationally or to any US cities with high infection rates in the past month?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call the Center at 229-814-1072 so we can assess risk and make appropriate referrals. If our staff assesses you to be at risk, you will be asked to schedule your appointment to a future date for the safety of our staff and patients.